Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013


 Student Success Statement
“What’s right isn’t always popular. What’s popular isn’t always right
Howard Cosell

Reflection:

Mr. Cosell is stating an inevitable fact in society, when someone does something it has a chain reaction effect. You need to do what YOU think is right, not what anyone else thinks. You need to realize what is right. Right is something you need to discover on your own with guidance or how else would you know what’s bad in society in your life, anywhere? You need to do what’s right to prove to yourself you’re great. If something is popular, like weed for instance, if I asked you to try some what would you do? I wouldn’t ever try any myself because I know the dangers, I know the consequences but not by experience by learning. Just like people need to LEARN about things, to know what is right, to know what right is.  


No comments:

Post a Comment